Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. After college, she has been working both insurance and property management. With this background, she has exceeds the knowledge in both insurance and homeowner association then any other real estate agents does.
Emily is friendly and genuinely interested in assisting the sale of your old home or purchase of a new home go as smoothly and stress-free as possible. With a caring and helpful attitude towards her clients and assisting families and people like you buy and sell, she has the experience and dedication to assist you.
Emily has lived in Walnut for over 15 years. She knows the market and the areas you are interested in and provides services with the knowledge of a long-time neighbor. Her proven approach and family values have earned her the respect of clients and colleagues alike. Her clients praise her for providing dedicated service and excellent follow-up.
With several certifications, Emily is a dedicated professional committed to achieving her client's real estate goals. A Multi-Million Dollar Producer and with years of experience in full time real estate sales, she is familiar with every type of residential property in these areas, from condos and apartments to custom homes and multi-million dollar mansions.
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, Emily is someone who can help you define and achieve your objectives. A Multi-Million Dollar Producer with experience in full-time real estate sales, she knows the market and will help you find the best value. She will provide you with quality representation and maintain close contact with you to keep you updated on the progress of your transaction.
Emily is dedicated to making sure that your real estate buying or selling experience is satisfying and productive. She understands that offering professional service requires specialized and expanded knowledge of her real estate industry.
Totally committed to her clients, Emily offers you unparalleled expertise, experience, and personal attention. You can always be assured of receiving friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance when you reach her office.
• Apartment Management: Rosemead (28 Units) Since 1999 to Current
• Apartment Management: San Gabriel (36 Units) Since 1998, sold in 20004
• Commercial Properties (Shopping centers and business centers over 100 properties):
Since 1998 to 2004
• Rental Properties (Single Unit) in Diamond Bar and Walnut: Since 2004
• Insurance (In Homeowner, Health, and Life Insurance): 1995 to 2000
• Professional Associations
• Member of Asian Business Association
• Member of Orange County Board of Realtors
• Member of Tri-County Association of Realtors
• Member of National Association of Realtors
Your Album (Click to Change)